Monday, January 31, 2011

HEY GIRLS!!!


Hello 5th grade girls (young ladies) of WPA!!!! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging but I have been sick. I miss each and everyone of you. First, I want to say, CONGRATULATIONS on winning the championship! I am so proud of you all. Remember whatever you want to accomplish, it can happen with hard-work and determination. Secondly, I want to say thank you for your hospitality when I came to your school. I really enjoyed myself and you all as well. So far school for me has been going well, I have six classes :-(  but I am learning to discipline myself especially with time management and studying. I hope school is going well for you as well. If it is not remember not to get discouraged because God will not give you anything that he didn't think you couldn't handle! I am looking forward to talking with you all. I forgot...I will be coming to see you girls in March! We will have so much fun. "Live, Laugh, and Learn"

1 comment:

  1. hey its nautica we are about to go to 6 grade i hope you are haven fun

    ReplyDelete