Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Long Day and Night

Hey young ladies of WPA, hope all is well. Today was a good day, but long. I only had two classes today one started at 1 p.m. and the other started at 3:40 p.m. After class I had to go to an information session with my business sponsor which is Pricewaterhouse Coopers (Pwc). Pricewaterhouse Coopers is one of the Big Four accounting firms in the WORLD. I met alot of accountants and other important people that worked for the firm. (sidenote: Make sure as you get older you learn how to network with people, because it is very important). After the information session which lasted for three hours, I decided to go to the library to study. I spent three hours in the library studying for my classes. I didnt leave until 12 a.m. and now I am writing you all. Besides writing you all, I am also working on an essay that is due within the next week. (sidenote: NEVER procrastinate). Well Im getting tired now and I have to get ready for class tomorrow which starts at 8 a.m. Goodnight! "Success is what you make of it"

1 comment:

  1. Hi D`Metria its KennedyMaxwell freom the 5th grade class and I am very excited that u got to go meet with the P.W.C hope you get a good grade on the essay.

    KenndyMaxwell 5th grade class

    ReplyDelete