Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hey!

Hey W.P.A girls, How are you all doing today? I am doing well! I am really excited to see you all in two weeks, when I come home for Spring Break. I hope that you all are taking care of business, and receiving good grades in all of your classes. Education is something that should not be taken lightly, considering the fact that our ancestors died for the right to get an education. I have been busy studying because I have a BIG test in my psychology class and a French midterm next week. Also, when you girls enter high school make sure that you all take up a language, whether its French, German, Spanish, Swahili, or even Pig-Latin. Make sure that you learn another language because it is very important since the U.S. is a diverse country.

4 comments:

  1. I have a language that i'm learning already it was chinese and im still studying it even though i do spanish also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you teach me Chinese lol? I would really like to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi D`Metria it`s one of the 5th grade girls from wpa and i just wanted to say I took chinese last year and i am now learning spanish at school hope you pass all your test

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW CHINESE TOO BUT IM LEARNING SPANISH ALSO I'VE BEEN LEARNING CHINESE SINCE KINDERGARDEN,SPANISH SINCE PRE-K MY MOM WANTS ME TO LEARN ALL TYPES OF THING I WANT TO PLAY THE DRUMS BUT MY MOM WANTS ME TO PLAY THE VIOLION AND THE PIANO I ALSO DO HIP-HOP

    ReplyDelete