Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl!!!

Hey ladies!  I know I have not been blogging in almost a week but I have had a busy week, especially with meetings and classes not to mention the homework and studying. Did everyone see the Superbowl? Congratulations to the Greenbay Packers, even though I wasnt cheering for a certain team to win. I was able to attend a Superbowl party in Virginia with my older cousin. What did you all do to celebrate the Superbowl? I hope you all had fun doing whatever you did. Have a good week and do not let problems come your way because you all are beautiful young ladiees that will someday control the universe.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny"

3 comments:

  1. Hi D'Metria sorry for not saying anything, Mr.Fite told me that no one was sending anything back. You said our problems are man-made what exactly does that mean? Oh, and how was it in Virginia with your cousin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi D`Metria sorry for not posting busy week with school work and MAP testing any way i was truly exited that the Pacers won i celabrayed with my family and friends hope u have a greate year at college

    KennedyMaxwell 5th grade class

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is D'Metria. It was fun in Virginia with my cousin.. I met a lot of his friends, had a home-cooked meal, and laughed at many jokes.

    ReplyDelete